Wednesday, December 12, 2007

HOLY COW.....I DID IT!!!

Hello everyone!! Gramps this is for you......I finally did it. I am officially a blogger. I will think of something really cool to write about....ummm thinking.....thinking......I just cant think of anything as "cool" as Tobey's steel erection!!! hahahahaha!! The family is doing awesome! Taylor is in 8th grade and "LOVES" video games( I think girls too, but he wont admit it yet). Tristan is in 2nd grade and "LOVES" football!!!!! He eats, drinks, sleeps, it. He played youth football this last year and did great....he has an awesome attitude and is very coachable! Savannah Sage is in preschool and is taking gymnastics("nastics"). She loves it and is very good too. We tried cheerleading and she was good at that too. I imagine that she will be pretty good at whatever she sets her mind too. She is definately my strong little leader child!! Garth has been battling a cold for the last 2 weeks and he feels miserable, but he is chugging along. We had a great time at Thanksgiving! We love being around all of the family and wish that we could spend more time with you all. Gramps, thank you so much for letting Savannah and I stay last week! We had a great time, and I will try to post some of the pictures from our little Disneyland trip. Gotta get to work...Love you! Melissa

4 comments:

Heidi Mae said...

So good to hear about your family. We really missed not being around for Thanksgiving and the famous mashed potatoes. Love ya

Kathi said...

I've this cold twice now Garth (tell him Melyssa) Anyway, until he babies it a day or 1/2 day even it might linger even longer. I finally stayed down (1/2 day)& am so much better. Especially with working under stress for him- tends to linger too. Good luck
Thanks for the update,nice to hear.
love you all

Chelsea Emeline said...

I'm so glad you guys came! I had so much fun playing and swimming with Savannah! I can't wait til we get to hang out again!

Katie Fish said...

Melissa!!! So good to hear from you!! Glad the family is doing well. Hopefully Garth kicks that nasty cold fast. We're so sad we couldn't come down for Thanksgiving. It would've been nice. Hopefully next time! Love you guys!